Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K Summary for March

C4K#6 Hine
Hine is a young girl in Mrs. Jenny She's second grade class in Auckland, New Zealand. Hine did not have any blog posts that were specifically hers but she was in a post that showed a video of the entire class 18 on a school picnic. I commented that the whole class looked like they had a great time and enjoyed the day.
Picnic


C4K#7 Leka
Leka is a seven year old boy in Mr. Barks & Mrs. Nua's class in Auckland, New Zealand. His most recent blog post was a biography poem he made about himself. From reading his poem I was able to learn a lot about him and what he liked. I noticed he talked about baseball quite a few times in his poem. I told him that I too love baseball and that I played when I was younger. I asked if he followed American baseball and told him about my favorite team. Lastly, I told him that if he worked hard enough he could achieve his dream of becoming a baseball player.
baseball and glove


C4K#7 Lizara
Lizara is a seven year old student in Ms. Squire's class in Auckland, New Zealand. Lizara's last blog post was about a boxer named Joseph Parker. Apparently Parker is Lizara's favorite professional boxer. I told Lizara about some of my favorite professional athletes and also that it is important for children to look up to athletes such as Joseph Parker for inspiration.
boxing gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment