Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Blog Post

My name is Brian McGhee and I am twenty years old. This is my second semester here at USA. I spent my first two college years at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. I live in Wade, Mississippi and I have been here my whole life. I am planning on becoming a history teacher once I finish my degree here at USA.

I live with my mother for the moment but I hope to get a place of my own in due time. My father lives away from home in Ohio for work. I love history and am excited to be pursuing a career in that field. My other hobbies include reading, basketball & golf. I try to live life to the fullest and cannot wait for what the future holds.

I want to enter the field of teaching because I truly enjoy history, particularly American history. I believe I can thrive in the role of a teacher and positively impact my students. I believe that a career as a history teacher would allow me to pursue my passion of learning about American history and become better at passing my knowledge on to others.

gadsden flag

No comments:

Post a Comment